1. Accessing Your Profile
When you are already logged in, the page that you will be on is the main page where you will see different profiles of potential matches. From here, direct your glance to the upper right portion of the page where you will see an icon with three horizontal lines (?). Click on this, then on “My Profile.”
- Upload a profile photo or video, which can be either public or private. You can even upload photos from your Facebook account straight to your dating profile. Note that you should add new pictures every couple of weeks to keep your profile interesting.
- Edit your Name/Nickname and age.
- Put in a brief description of yourself. You can write about anything you want in this small section: your life motto, your hobbies, relationship https://hookupdate.net/pernals-review/ goals, etc.
- Edit your interests. Doing this is pretty easy. If you click on the “My Interests” section, a box will pop up with pre-set options that you can choose from. If the interest applies, you merely have to click on it to select it. Click on “Save” when you’re done.
- Complete your “About Me” section. Just like how you would edit your interests, all you have to do is click on the pencil icon next to “About Me,” and then answer questions from the box that pops up.
- Lastly, you’ll be able to edit your “I am Looking For” section which tells potential matches the type of person you want to meet. You can state your preference – for example, “I am a man looking for a woman.” You can also input the preferred age of the person – for example, from 20 to 35 years old. On the space below, you can describe who you are looking for in a couple of sentences. Then click on “Save.”
- Don’t forget to add a cover photo. Simply click on “Add Cover” and choose from the photos you’ve already uploaded. You can also choose from the default ones available on the site.
As mentioned, it’s been made super easy for members to complete their profiles so they could start online dating as quickly as possible.
Despite this, it’s still ideal to double check or review your dating profile once you’re done with it to see how it looks.
Dating Profile Tips You Shouldn’t Ignore
Now that you know how to sign up as well as how to complete your profile let’s get to some dating profile tips and AmoLatina security tips that are essential for your online dating success.
It’s fairly easy to complete a dating profile but to make one that catches the attention of the people you want to attract takes refinement. To help you out, read the tips below:
Most of us make the mistake of uploading older photos of ourselves so we can seem younger. This is not ideal as it would seem like you’re hiding your age as well as your appearance to your online dates.
There is a way of writing down your short descriptions interestingly. You don’t have to put your entire life story in the spaces provided. Be brief but descriptive at the same time. For example, try quotes, stating your current hobby, or describing the activities that you’d like to do with the person you want to meet.
After you’re done with everything, it’s always ideal to have a friend rate your dating profile for you. The purpose of this is to have a third party assess your work objectively. Your friend will likely have suggestions that could improve the way you introduce yourself to future dates.